Webinar or Web conferencing refers to a service that allows conferencing events to be shared with remote locations.
Visit WebinarJunkie for more interesting webinar info
Working with Interactive Agencies: Selecting Your Business Partner
This webinar will cover
- Understanding the various types of agencies
- Recommendations for compiling your short list
- Fit: What is the right size and chemistry?
- Best practices for agency evaluation and negotiation
May 11, 2011 from 12:30pm to 1:30pm EDT
How to Benefit from Facebook’s 2011 Updates
This webinar will answer some of these questions
- Best practices for Facebook contests
- How to define goals and conversions
- How to attract more interaction & comments
- How to optimize content for sharing via open graph
Wednesday, May 11th at 1pm EDT
Maximizing the ROI of web site traffic by reducing visitor anxiety
You’ll learn different psychological factors that either decrease or increase the likelihood of conversion, illustrated with real-life case studies, showing how marketers need to think about visitor anxiety and optimize their pages to minimize it.
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011
Time: 1:00-2:00 p.m. EDT
The ROI of Conversion Optimization
In this webcast we’ll show you simple conversion techniques guaranteed to increase your conversions.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT