- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Has blog assets.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
- Responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques.
- Expertise in complete SEO management across multiple search engines.
- Proactively manage keyword identification with all the relevant tools and the ability to communicate/interact with clients.
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates.
- Keep up with trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly.
- SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology.
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities.
- Familiarity and control over SEO reporting and web analytics tools.
- Will be responsible for uploading website updates in FTP.
- Will be responsible to create monthly/weekly report for all our clients.
- Take part in submissions across the web directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog and forum submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities.
- Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions.
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment/campaign.
- BPJS ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Pensiun
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Medical Reimbursement
- Travel allowance